Disabled Access - Disabled Access is available at our Hillington Road surgery
Book Appointments Online
Do you want to book appointments online?
please ask staff for further your registration details
Download the patient app for easier access once you have registered with the practice to use this service or visit www.patient.co.uk for further information including terms and conditions.
You can book appointments online. Ask at Reception for your Registration information and use this link:
Appointment can be made by telephoning Walmer Crescent 427 0191, Hillington Road South 882 9098 or by calling at the reception desk.
- Patients are seen by appointment.
- Normal appointments are 10 minutes.
- The range of appointments available includes Pre Bookable (available up to 4 weeks in advance), Telephone Consultations, if you feel you need to be seen on the same day the staff will arrange for a GP to call you back to arrange the most suitable appointment. Please call before 4pm unless you have an urgent problem.
- Appointments are available with Doctor, Nurse and Phlebotomist (Blood taking).
- Doctor appointments are usually 10 minutes, for this reason we ask patients to bring only one main medical problem per consultation.
- If patients are late for their appointment they may be asked to rearrange.
- You may wish to bring a family member or friend with you to your appointment for support. This is usually welcomed but on occasions we may ask them to wait in the waiting room.
- If you are anxious regarding an examination due to its personal nature you are welcome to request a chaperone.
- Extended Hours – we offer early morning appointments at Walmer Crescent on a Wednesday morning.
- Please check our our appointment times to see when you can see a nurse or doctor.
YOU CAN NOW BOOK APPOINTMENTS ONLINE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT RECEPTION
The doctors work in close partnership, but we encourage patients to see their usual doctor whenever possible. If your usual doctor is for any reason not available, you may see any other doctor in the Practice.
Our Targets are:
- Emergencies will be seen within 30 mins.
- Patients who feel they need seen urgently will be seen on same day.
- House visits requested before 10am will be seen before 4pm.
- If a specialist opinion is required you will be referred to the most appropriate specialist.