There are some changes to the clinical team: Dr Manson and Dr McLaughlin are leaving the practice to take up new challenges and we wish them the very best of luck in their endeavours. We are in the process of recruiting replacement permanent GPs for the practice and we hope to announce them in the autumn.
In the meantime your access to GP services will remain unchanged. Please contact reception in the usual ways if you need medical help.
Please visit the your support your way Glasgow website for information, advice and guidance on how people in Glasgow can live more independently, along with details of service providers who may also be able to help people with health and social care and support needs.
Further information available by clicking the Your Support Your Way Glasgow link below.
- Your Support Your Way Glasgow:
- Provides information and advice on health and social care in Glasgow to help people to live their life independently,
- Gathers different information about providers of social care and associated services in Glasgow into one website.
- Provides information and advice on services that are available to patients and service users according to their different needs
- Enables users to translate information on the site into a variety of languages to suit their needs and preferences,Provides a wide range of information on Community Health Services