The Surgery will be closed over the Festive period on Wednesday 25 December and Thursday 26 December and on Wednesday 1st January and Thursday 2nd January. We will be open an normal at other times during these weeks.
If you need to contact a doctor please call NHS24 on 111. Thank you
Please visit the your support your way Glasgow website for information, advice and guidance on how people in Glasgow can live more independently, along with details of service providers who may also be able to help people with health and social care and support needs.
Further information available by clicking the Your Support Your Way Glasgow link below.
- Your Support Your Way Glasgow:
- Provides information and advice on health and social care in Glasgow to help people to live their life independently,
- Gathers different information about providers of social care and associated services in Glasgow into one website.
- Provides information and advice on services that are available to patients and service users according to their different needs
- Enables users to translate information on the site into a variety of languages to suit their needs and preferences,Provides a wide range of information on Community Health Services